Other than Ray Franz - who is the "highest level" JW to leave? Know any?

by confusedjw 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Now we know, eh, Gumbles!

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Thanks, Mulan, I wasn't sure he "left."

he did

Also Bruce Baker, the Salem City Overseer, Assembly Overseer, and Chairman of the Regional Building Committee. That was almost 5 years ago.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I used to carry the mikes, and I filled in at the literature counter a time or two.

(It seemed "high level" at the time!)

Dave

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I was the artist for all of the naked pictures of Eve in the Paradise Lost Paradise Regained book, but they kicked me out cuz I insisted on making her boobs stick straight out and kinda coney shaped... ........................bastards!

TMI

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Further along AA's thought,

I believe that I may have been the lowest level JW to leave.

Dan, of the brother-we-could-really-use-you-if-only-you'd-get-your-hours-up-to-the-national-average class

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Although Chitty and Greenlees had checkered careers in the WTS they were not DF'd and did not leave the organization as far as I know.

Correct Blondie - both died in good standing Chitty back in a nursing home in the North of Enland and Greenlees in Louisiana I believe

• JeffT
    JeffT

Dan - that was my status exactly. I was always being "encouraged." I had better things to do.

• toreador
    toreador

I gave a talk once. Does that count?

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Frank Toth - Secretary to many of the Bethel heavies and GB assistants while he was in Brooklyn. Bethel Elder when he was in Canada - I think he had 30 years or something like that at Bethel in total.

Uzzah

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

No apologies

I have spoken with Maximus on several occasions before he got sick. I can vouch for his "theocratic career' as has been detailed here. I also know Marvin very well.

Uzzah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit