GREAT TO BE FREE

by Dansk 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I know and I agree - just happiness without guild.....

enjoy

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((((Ian, Claire, Karl, and Dominic))))))

You all have an amazing blessing - a truly loving family! I didn't think those really existed until AFTER I escaped the Watchtower. I now have a wonderful life with a wonderful husband, home, animals, and friends. What more could we want in this little life?

But Ian, just so you know...it is YOU who has blessed us with your insights and marvelous outlook. I appreciate it more than I could say. And you are in my thoughts more than you realize. We love your family very much!

xoxoxo,

Andi

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Ian & Family,

Not easy for me to be mushy...so I'll just quote an old Budweiser advert..."I love you man." No it's not the beer talking. Just happy you and fam are happy.

-BONEZZ

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dear Ian and Family,

What a wonderful post! So many of us had lived and raised our children under the drudgery and rules of the WTS. That freedom of escaping and beginning to live a full life filled with varying interests is the best!

It is just great to see you well enough to post more often.

hugs,

Annie

• Dansk
    Dansk

You people really do help me get through the day. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS!!

Ian

• Pole
    Pole

Another thing is that an ex-JW appreciates this freedom much more than the average wordly_TM person who's never been part of a totalitarian organisation.

Yep, great to be free indeed.

Pole

• Es
    Es

totally agree with you Ian and Claire. It's nice to actually have a "life" now. I left when my son was about 1 year old, and never looked back, my son has been able to celebrate all his brithdays, christmas and so on......even tho it makes me a little jealous that I never got to experience this when I was a child im living through my son.

luv es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit