Just sitting here thinking of Mulan and Big Red

by ozziepost 39 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((Marilyn and family)))))))

......deep sigh.....heavy heart.....gosh I feel so bad for what you are going through right now. I have no words of wisdom to offer just my deepest sympathy and hugs!

Kate

• prophecor
  • Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

((( Marilyn )))

From my own experience I know how hard this time is for you. You are so powerless, you can't do anything to prevent. only wait.

I wish you and your family lots of strenght - and love - and compassion.

Branda

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(((Mulan and Familly)))

• Gill
    Gill

Mulan and family - thinking of you at this very difficult time for you.

Love Gill

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Mulan:

I was thinking about you today. I hope that your Mom is okay. She is 92? Wow.. that is impressive... she has seen so much in her life!

I hope this doesn't sound insane, and I do not mean it to be disrespectful. This nurse hospice friend of mine said that he thinks that when people are going to die, they know it, and the people on the other side know it, too... so they come for short times to take the person that is dying back to old times. He said that he'd seen people that were going to die in a few days talking to people that had already died, as if they were already there. Then they'd come back to the present all of a sudden and for short whiles they knew who was seeing them .. and then they'd drift back back into the past.. and it was because people were coming out of their past.. and getting them ready for their journey.

We've all heard stories of people who were getting ready to pass away.. and someone from THIS life told them "It's okay to go" and then they passed... or they waited for a special event such as the birth of a child, or for a long lost child to get there, and then they passed.

I don't want to sound like a nut or anything, Mulan.. but I hope that your Mom .. if she does pass.. it is in peace and that the people from the other side <all your relatives> will be with her when she passes over. But I do want to share with you what my Grandmother <Greek> told to me: when someone you dearly love dies, they send a bird, and it will be noticeable. The bird comes to check on the living to make sure they are okay.

My brother died when he was 21... but no bird came that I noticed. My Greek Grandmother told me that later. When my Swedish Grandmother died... a flock of geese flew over the graveside service, TWICE.. I knew it was her. I love and miss her dearly.... her favorite thing in life was birds.. and my favorite thing in life is birds, too.

Mulan.. Princess.. I hope your beloved Mother comes home from the hospital.. I really do! I am praying for that.. but remember, if she does pass... watch for a bird, and that will be her. She will just be checking that you are okay...

Hugs,

country girl

• prophecor
    prophecor

Mulan, Princess, though I don't know you well, I am always thinking of you and your mother as you all cross this difficult bridge.

I can only imagine what pains of heart that you are all going thru, but I hope and pray that the suffering for all of you will be over and with as much peace as is possible beyond our human capacity.

Just hoping that you are getting thru this situation as best as God will allow.

Thinking of you and your loved ones in your hours of need.

Wishing all you the getting thru.

Respectfully Arthur

• willyloman
    willyloman

Mulan, Princess, and families:

I just came across this a few minutes ago and had no idea what you've been going through. Our hearts are heavy and you are in our thoughts and prayers. We wish peace and love to all of you.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(((((((((((((((Mulan and Family))))))))))))))are thoughts are with you.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

^ What Sheila said........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit