Just sitting here thinking of Mulan and Big Red

by ozziepost 39 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

and sending the love of Mrs Ozzie and myself in your difficult time. Any news?

Ozzie

• Mulan
    Mulan

You are so sweet, Ozzie and Mrs. O.

I am not sleeping well this week, and woke very early. Dealing with the stress is hard on me, and my head aches and my back is also storing some of the stress. Since I am up, I decided to see if anything is new on the board.

Mom is still failing. Princess and I were there last night for awhile and she helped Mom to eat a little. They are giving her thickened liquids for now, because her swallowing is still not normal, but she is doing okay in that area. She was very awake and making jokes about the artificial chicken soup.

The main concerns according to the doctor are her low blood count, because her bone marrow isn't producing, and her increasingly weak heart, and her advanced age of 92. He said he literally expects her to go at any time.

I woke up very suddenly last night and Mom's face was right in front of me, and she kissed me and said goodbye. It was very real and I know it was a dream, but I wouldn't have been surprised if the hospital called me about then. They didn't.

Thank you so much for your concern, all of you. I know I would feel better if I would let it out and have a good cry, but I am fighting that.........it's just me and my tendency to try hard not to cry.............stiff upper lip and all that.
    Marilyn and Dave

• talesin
    talesin

{{{{{Mulan and all}}}}}

was thinking of you last nite, wondering about your mom.

Whatever gets you through this time, stiff upper lip is okay ... you will have time for tears later.

HUGS

tal

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Mulan, I have been wondering why I haven't seen much of you on the board lately (or Princess). I didn't read any threads about this so I just did not know about your mom. I'm so sorry to hear about her illness. Yes the stress can be aweful. Give my regards to your family and my thoughts and energy will be sent your way. Please let me know if there's any way I can help.

Sherry

Flowers & Vase

• Scully
    Scully

(((( Mulan, Big Red, Princess, Steve & family ))))

• Mary
    Mary

(((((Mulan)))))

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Sorry to hear about your Mom. My JW mom went thru the same thing several years ago with her Mom. Mom didn't want to lose her mother and our grandmother, but she was hoping she would go quick so she wouldn't have to suffer...

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

Sending my love.

((Mulan))

• Alana
    Alana

{{{{{{{{ Mulan & Family }}}}}}}}

I noticed that I didn't see as many posts from you, but I didn't realize your mom was so ill. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((((Mulan & Family))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit