Just sitting here thinking of Mulan and Big Red

by ozziepost 39 Replies latest jw friends

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

So sorry to hear about your mom. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

CountryGuy

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Mulan and all family)))

So sorry to hear about Mulan's mom......

Please know that we are thinking about you at this difficult time.......

hugs,

CodeBlue

• jimbob
    jimbob

Hi Marilyn. I'm so sorry to hear about you mom. I know what you're dealing with is difficult. If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to let me know. We'll be thinking about you.

Rick

• Jade
    Jade

(((((((Marilyn, Dave, Princess and Steve))))

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

(((((())))))

May the love and support of your friends at JWD help you through this time

Keeping you in my prayers...

~Merry

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

just stumbled across this post and are glad that you guys are hanging in there.

hugs to all youse guys :)

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

(((((((Marilyn and family))))))

I'm so sorry to hear what you are all going through, and to have the majority of the weight falling on your shoulders, Marilyn, has to make things so much harder. You are all in my thoughts.

Love,

Dana

• Mystery
    Mystery

(((((((Marilyn and family))))))

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Marilyn and family,

I had missed that your mother is ill. I am so very sorry for all that you are going through. Remember to care for yourself also thru this. My love goes out to you and your family.

sp

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thank you everyone.

Yesterday, Rachel hijacked me from the packing job, and took me to lunch, which was exactly what I needed. She's a wonderful daughter.

Today we are moving her things out of the home she has been in for over a year. It's emotional, because we are packing up her things as if she is dead and she isn't. I am very conflicted.

And so it goes. I will try and update as time goes by, but I am just not here much at this time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit