What is the most OUTRAGEOUS thing you've ever seen an apostate do?

by GetBusyLiving 34 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

I've seen what Tinker saw a few times. Also lots of protesting/shouting outside assemblies and forceful attempts to put pamphlets in our hands. I think that had the effect of making the dubs more faithful in dubdom and the public feeling sorry for the poor dubs being oppressed due to their religion. I can't imagine it had any positive effect on anyone (in terms of swaying them away from dubs).

Once was screamed at for an extended period of time while eating at a family restaurant as a kid. The guy just sat in his seat and kept yelling out anti-jw stuff, stuff about 1975, 1914, etc. He looked and acted like a nut, ended up getting kicked out of the restaurant. Again, wrong approach.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

LOL at Java. I can just see them scurrying like cockroaches when you turn then lights on.

Yes LT's public disassociation, ranks right up there with the best. The way he delievered the final 5 minutes was so subtle, I don't think anyone realized what hit them until it was too late.

And Danny Hazard, must just scare the bejesus out of JWs

My personal favourite is this one. That took a lot of moxy.

Officially Disassociated Tonight

• Es
    Es

Wow i just downloaded LT link it gave me goosebumps

es

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey xjw_b12, I couldn't see those pics that she had put up.. should I be downloading some viewer or something? Any idea what gives?

GBL

• melmac
    melmac

JAVA, you little rascal, you! ROFL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit