What is the most OUTRAGEOUS thing you've ever seen an apostate do?

by GetBusyLiving 34 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Ticker,

Little Toe disassociated himself while giving a public talk. Some did not believe him when he first mentioned it on the board. But I know someone who was actually present at when he gave the talk. It upset one elderly sister in the congregation so much that she had a heart attack the next day (but she was okay, thankfully)... so now you know.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/20680/1.ashx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/20680/1115051/post.ashx#1115051

Those are the LT links

Cool SLB, I think you might be the first poster with first hand experiance with LT's talk.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Java! That is toooo funny Good to see you btw! BW

• JAVA
    JAVA
    Little Toe disassociated himself while giving a public talk.

Finally--a WT Public Talk worth hearing! It's a shame it wasn't taped . . .

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It was taped, and widely played - much to the consternation of the local elders

I think it may even be online - check Little Toe's homepage.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:It upset one elderly sister in the congregation so much that she had a heart attack the next day

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Good story Java. The second link will get you to LT home page.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Danny H. comes to my mind when I think of Outrageous. And I love him for being who he is....In the Face of the WTBS.

• Ticker
    Ticker

Thanks Slimboy thats a very interesting story. Wow I cant imagine planning my DA anouncement during my public talk. No wonder it shocked everyone so badly. Oh well I guess he made his point known. lol Thanks again for filling me in.

Ticker

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I also heard a story about some dude who crashed the stage at a district convention wearing a Moses gettup screaming 'I'M THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE!' over and over again.. the attendents had to carry his ass outa there supposedly..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit