What is the most OUTRAGEOUS thing you've ever seen an apostate do?

by GetBusyLiving 34 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey I was just wondering if some of you wouldnt mind relating some crazy stories of things that apostates have done to get attention of witnesses and break them out of the trance. I would think right after the 'Stay Alive till '75' fiasco there must have been some really pissed off and vocal people!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Lets see... I've seen this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

even this:

'course, my favorite is this:

• Honesty
    Honesty

Didn't see it, however, if anyone shot a video clip of LT on the platform telling the congregation the truth about the truth it will win an Oscar for Best Documentary

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I would have liked to have been there!

• Ticker
    Ticker

I remember about 10 years ago at a district assembly a man actually got on stage, pushed the speaker back and started talking. He was quickly cut off though and walked out by about 6 attendants rushed around him. Did make for an interesting experience though. lol I wish I could have heard what he had said but they cut off the sound too quickly.

Ticker

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yup, Little Toe's "special talk" has got to be the most impressive thing I've ever seen!

• Ticker
    Ticker

What was the special talk about that little toe gave? What happened? Im just curious since everyone knows but me. lol

Ticker

• AlanF
    AlanF

About three years ago, someone put a complete, recorded session of the 2001 Kingdom Ministry School for elders on the Net. I downloaded a copy in MP3 format. That had to be a JW going "apostate".

AlanF

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

One person (a few french fries short of a happy meal - imo), decided to 'buzz' a kingdom hall with a crop duster to show his support for SilentLambs. Bill disavowed any knowldege of knowing about this prior to it happening. It was not and is not a sanctioned SL tactic.

Uzzah

• JAVA
    JAVA

I enjoy going out in service when Witnesses come around. They're on to me now, and must work my neighborhood differently. Here's what I've done twice:

When I see them outside, I walk out and join the group by say, "Hey, how's it going? Are we doing door-to-door work or back calls?" I follow this up with, "I'll start this side of the street and tell the householder I'm shunned by Jehovah's Witnesses because I voted. You can show them from the Bible why you do that."

I did this a few years ago, and with another group about 3 months later. For some reason, I don't see them in the territory anymore. Both groups got into their cars and drove away. It felt great smiling and waving to them as they left.

JAVA (still counting time)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit