I'm new to the board

by mjl 50 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Welcome MJL! Hope you have a spectacular stay on this forum. May your posts be many and your problems be few!

Cathy L.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Welcome to the board, mjl.

Glad you decided to join us.

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Welcome Welcome!

• Been there
    Been there

Welcome to the board MJL.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

• mjl
    mjl

Thank you all. I'll be posting when ever I can.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

I'm quite new too and am impressed with this board. Welcome. I have never been a witness but may start to study soon - just to keep a channel open to my lifelong friend soon to be baptized. I feel dishonest, but if he thinks I'm a potential convert I might stay close to him and gradually reveal the truth about the truth (all learned from Bible, past Watchtowers, Books & Internet over past 5 months. Does this make me a bad person?

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

jaffacake:

your motives sound pure to me wish i'd had a friend like you when i decided to study and get baptized. might want to get a jump on things though and try to head your friend off at the pass prior to baptism... saves quite a bit of heartache, self-hate, etc.

• curlygirl
    curlygirl

Welcome!!

I love it here! You're right-----alot of the people who post here have done insane amounts of research and I for one, appreciate it immensely!!! Looking forward to reading your posts!

Curlygirl

• kazar
    kazar

Welcome mjl and xjwms

I'm happy to make your acquaintances. I am new here also and this is the best place to be.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Welcome to JWD!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit