I'm new to the board

by mjl 50 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Welcome traveller...hope to see you around.

G

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Mjl

Welcome to the forum

• Golf
    Golf

Greetings and welcome mjl. Its comforting to know that you can speak your mind here and someone will respond in a positive way. OK, you know the procedure, throw in your two cents anytime.

Golf

• clementine
    clementine

Welcome on the board, mjl!!!

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Hi mjl,

A big warm welcome from a cold northern ontario.Hope you stick around and share your thoughts with the group.

Goldminer

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

?Hola amigo, vamos para una cerveza ?

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    I have never been a witness but may start to study soon - just to keep a channel open to my lifelong friend soon to be baptized. I feel dishonest, but if he thinks I'm a potential convert I might stay close to him and gradually reveal the truth about the truth (all learned from Bible, past Watchtowers, Books & Internet over past 5 months.

Could never do that myself....

Just brace yourself for the reverse of what could happen. As you reveal the "TRUTH" about "the truth" your friend could just as well brand you and apostate or bad association and distance himself from you anyway. You may find that the time you studied to have been a total waste if it comes to that.

• morty
    morty

Welcome to the board MJL.....

Pull up a chair and stay a while...

Morty

• pleaseer2001
    pleaseer2001

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Shania
    Shania

We are happy your here. You'll learn lots more by getting to know us a little better.....each time we post we reveal a little bit more of our feelings and that is a healthy thing for all of us..........enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit