I'm new to the board

by mjl 50 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Hello and welcome,,,,,,,,,,the more the merrier

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

Welcome!

Ok. Now this is the 5th newbie post I've seen today. We're all coming out of the woodwork and we so all have our issues don't we - LOL.

I'm glad you are here and can't wait to hear your input. I too love all the thought and research people put into their postings here.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

Hi there! Wow a lot of new ppl here, including me! Oh wait...I'm a junior member now...does that still make me new?

• xjwms
    xjwms

WELCOME

as well

I posted new today too.

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

Wait a minute! I'm a newbie. How did I become a Junior Member? It must be babbling syndrom... No wonder my daughter always gets the "talks too much in class" comments on her report cards - LOL.

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Hi and welcome mjl....................nice to have you here!

someone can abuse my daughter and there is nothing I can do for fear of being DF'ed for slander

Well, that happened to me and the only thing that helped me was to not fear the WTS discipline and rules. And the only way I could do that was to know the truth and facts about the organization. You will get plenty of those here.

Look forward to getting to know you..............Cheers, Bliss

• dh
    dh

hi

• Bryan
    Bryan

MJL... Nice to see you post!

I look forward to your contributions... here, not in the box.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hello and Welcome to Fantasy Land Exposed !!!

IMHO we should all send the WTBTS a card of thanks for encouraging the JW's to stay away from the internet during the last Circus Assembly.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Come out of her my people! Welcome to the promised land MJL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit