You're My Reason For Why I Am

by prophecor 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

It def makes it easier to not feel guilt and feel that I am in the wrong by leaving, when there are so many wonderful people here. I live in Australia so my chances of meeting any of you are slim and yet I feel closer to you then any JW i have even known.

es

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Thanks to Es for bringing this thread back up! Proph, we love you too! I agree 100% with what you said, so eloquently! I do believe that JWD is a place of such artistic people.........such creativity and joy and humour..........I even share it with people who are NOT JW's because of some of the humour that takes place.........can anyone forget Elsewhere's pee thread? LOL!

• prophecor
    prophecor

It is a wonderful thing to be amongst you all, you are the Jehovah's Witnesses that I wish I knew when I was still in the Hall, for all who responded, I thank you. Please, everyone enjoy your weekend, and the rest of your lives, it's a wonderful world out there. Take a moment to just accept yourself as you are, we are not alone. love this life.

Arthur

• pleaseer2001
    pleaseer2001

That was really well said and I feel the same with many parts! Great thread!!!

HUGS!!!!

P2

• melmac
    melmac

Thanks! It`s a therapy to be here! And BTW, I like your new avatar.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Arthur,

I've come to enjoy being a part of the online community,

It's been a refreshing pleasure having you here.

Love to you and your family,

Ian

• Puternut
    Puternut

I feel a group hug coming on.....

Puternut

• codeblue
    codeblue

Agreed: great thread!!!

hugs to all of you,

CodeBlue

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I have to say this Forum has made me become me again. I lost mysef a long time a ago. Its great to be back to me. I am getting stronger everyday.

Thank you to everyone who has made me laugh, smile, think, vent. and most of all Love!

Brooke

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I'm so glad this was brought back up for air. The threads move so fast that I missed it yesterday.

I really enjoy reading your posts, P, and know what you mean. Maybe we can all meet some day?

One group hug coming up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit