You're My Reason For Why I Am

by prophecor 30 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

I feel a group hug coming on..... Thanks to you, Putternut, It's Working!!! Love this Life ......Arthur

• bem
    bem
    I have to say this Forum has made me become me again. I lost mysef a long time a ago. Its great to be back to me. I am getting stronger everyday.

Thank you to everyone who has made me laugh, smile, think, vent. and most of all Love!

Brooke

Brooke My sentiments exactly. it's helped me find whats normal for me. and I have made some valuable friends.

Art, Great thread. And that whole group hug thing what a good idea.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Lovely sentiments.

Thank you for expressing so kindly for the rest of us.

I completely agree.

((((((((Group Hug)))))))

-Aude.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I think you guys should download 'Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own' by U2.. its very sappy and very great. Love you guys.

GBL

• talesin
    talesin

You Belong

- Finding JWD

She was alone so very long.
    She had to make it on her own.
    A voice inside her whispered ...
    Be strong.

She suffered greatly but endured.
    She sought her tribe; where she belonged.
    Longing of her heart's desire ...
    Be strong.

She felt she never would succeed.
    She hid her tears, and persevered.
    Would she ever find her peace ...
    Be strong.

She visited a friendly pub.
    She looked around, she fit right in.
    And heard the heartfelt greeting ...
    You belong.

t

• Mac
    Mac

(((J-girl)))..

very nice!

mac

• talesin
  • bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Its easy to be here because we don't reveal our faults, hangups or complexes, unless of course, we volunteer them. We can disappear anytime we get uncomfortable, we can cut and run, do drive by shoutings. We are seperated, but also, so desperately connected. Connected to a life that was lived in fear, in shame, in guilt and based on the hope, the possibilty, of maybe coming out alive once the nightmare was over. For me, that nightmare, everyday, because of you, is coming to be less and less of a reality. You all have made the difference for me, from darkness, to that which is not as dark, and as opposed to light that allegedly keeps getting brighter and brighter as we behold the day draw near, for me, you people are that light. Giving thanks to so many, for so much.

Arthur it is great to find light at the end of the tunnel isn't it. I feel the same way.

Kate

• prophecor
    prophecor

Yes it does feel wonderful to know that the light is there for us all at the end of the tunnel, and no it is not the proverbial train!!! Thanks BC&(J)

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Dear Arthur:

And I use that name with the utmost respect as it is my GrandFather's name and he is the greatest man that ever was in my life. Thank you for posting that. That was so incredibly honest and hearwearming, it really made me feel good.

We may seem to others the "bad ole apostates" but we're not that bad. We're okay.. and I'd dare to say we're pretty damned alright. I am so glad that you came to be here with us, and your refreshing optimism made my day. Thanks again...

Country Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit