and its 'goodbye from him'

by dostprefer 78 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

anyone who thikns this site is full of hate needs to read this thread.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/80403/1.ashx, the vigil for Dansk threads, and many others.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Could you imagine the feeling this person would have if they came back a day or two later, checked their post and saw no replies?

Barney,

It would really be a hoot if nobody posted as you said. Perfect!

But......I think as a group, we're gonna have to work on self control! I've often thought the same thing---but as I see others post to the braindead dubs--especially the "parting shots" threads, I end up posting too. Hard habit to break huh?

Annie

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Dostprofer & Holly both said they didn't read the posts, but some of their answers proved they did. They read them with their eyes but were afraid to see what was being said. Their human needs are more important to them than the truth, which must be quite frightening for them. I admire the guts of you ex-JWs on here!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Be sure to give me a decent burial after God kills me, will you?

Dork.

• kazar
    kazar

Sure glad I didn't read any of the departing lurkers posts when I first began lurking. I might have believed them instead of the people on this board.

For all departing lurkers: You know that you have put Jehovah to the test by coming onto this board. Some of us are apostates. How do you reconcile this sort of behaviour with your Jehovah's Witnesses tenets?

What a load of crap! Good riddance, Watchtower spy!

"To those who are ex witnesses whose hearts may be recoverable. You may know by now that most of the 'information' posted to the forum is not true, and that it would be totally ludicrous if it were not so full of hopelessness, hatred and outright wickedness, and that reading it only deepens your despair. You also know that going to the Kingdom Hall and/or approaching the elders in the congregation of your choice will be the start of extricating yourself from whatever disastrous situation you have gotten yourself into The initiatives should come from you."

Recoverable? You mean weak enough to accept the brainwashing you so zealously advocate. Going to the window washers who are elders for advice is like asking a carpenter about your heart condition.

Your real purpose in coming here was to attempt to influence those who might be a bit shaky in their beliefs. You are and always were an agent of the Watchtower, a person who advocates the evil and despicable conduct of the corporations that enslave your feeble mind.

I say good riddance to you, and have a nice life as a drone.

• bebu
    bebu
    Now I lay me down to sleep

May dostprefer leave these good sheep

To learn and live and truly know

The truth about the 'truth' you know -

All the things he says are lies

Can be proven true to those who try

So now Lord may dost be gone

And this forum can just go on!

AMEN, Brenda.

bebu

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

and its 'goodbye from her'

Bye Holly

• Es
    Es

enjoy living in total delusion. When people get like that (bitter) they are trying to convince themselves its the truth more than trying to convince us

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit