and its 'goodbye from him'

by dostprefer 78 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

dostprefer is gone so soon? Damn, I was just getting to like the guy. Well...waddaya gonna do?

NEXT!!

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    To those who are ex witnesses whose hearts may be recoverable. You may know by now that most of the 'information' posted to the forum is not true, and that it would be totally ludicrous if it were not so full of hopelessness, hatred and outright wickedness, and that reading it only deepens your despair. You also know that going to the Kingdom Hall and/or approaching the elders in the congregation of your choice will be the start of extricating yourself from whatever disastrous situation you have gotten yourself into The initiatives should come from you.

HAHAHAHAHWOOOOOHOHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! WHAT A HOOT.

I read many of Holly's posts but few others.

TOTAL BULLSHIT!!! HE CHIMED IN HIS LITTLE JWISMS IN A VARIETY OF THREADS.

p.s. I shan't be back to read postings to this , its really not worth my while, nor that of any one of you.

DON'T LEAVE ANY SHIT STAINS ON THE DOOR ON YOUR WAY OUT YOU COWARD.

• vicmace
    vicmace

LMFAO@Heat!!!!!!!!!

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

well spotted mtbatoon!

Jealousy, malice distortions, outright lies, innuendos

...of? The JW lifestyle OR that sexy avatar of cindykp?

• vicmace
    vicmace

Yeah, and to think I had to grow up and raise that avatar of a sister!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine the kids reaction in her school??? LMAO

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

I am willing to bet that he got in trouble in his congo because he was bragging about how he was yanking our chain to some other JW's. And being the ever good tattle tale we all know how "good" JW's are, told the elders on his ass that he was visiting "apostate" websites.

He was having to much fun in his posts to suddenly up and leave on his own. So to make it look like it was his "idea to leave" he makes a few parting shots as he was leaving with his tail between his legs and on a short leash of his elder overlord.

• undercover
    undercover
    UC, I disagree. I think they're throwing in a few different personality types to play their game.

What purpose does it serve the WTS to "infiltrate" the board, whether it's clever or dumb double agents?

Let's say 'dostprefer' was a cover for a WT 'spy'. What does he or they gain? What harm does it do the board? How many people are convinced by his(their) rhetoric?

I don't doubt that the board is monitored occasionally and that the WTS keeps some tabs on what happens here, but I don't think they go so far as to send in posters to try to rile things up or try to steer wandering sheep back to the fold. It's not their M.O. They'll go after ex-JWs who create a stir or controversy and out them to 'protect' the congregation but they'd rather preach to ignorant people who they can convert without a lot of effort instead of worrying about the ones who start to doubt and question and stray away from the fold.

I could be wrong, but I just don't see the WTS wasting time with those who they consider already lost.

• doogie
    doogie
    I don't doubt that the board is monitored occasionally and that the WTS keeps some tabs on what happens here, but I don't think they go so far as to send in posters to try to rile things up or try to steer wandering sheep back to the fold. It's not their M.O.

but i could see them sending in pro-JW posters just to give the impression to internet passers-by that anti-JW rhetoric is not uncontested (or uncontestable). whether the JW apologist 'wins' any debates would not be the point, it would just be to make an appearance of an opposing side.

i personally don't believe the society 'commisions' anyone to 'infiltrate' anything but coffee shops.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    I read many of Holly's posts but few others

Dostprefer and Holly

Sittin' in a tree

K I S S

I N G

You think?

• Spook
    Spook

Interesting thoughts!

Share this