and its 'goodbye from him'

by dostprefer 78 Replies latest jw friends

• myelaine
    myelaine

God helps those who help themselves. This person has found a Watchtower crutch, let him hobble around on it for a while.

michelle

• calamityjane
    calamityjane
    p.s. I shan't be back to read postings to this , its really not worth my while, nor that of any one of you.

what a pussy. They always like to hit ya with their diatribe of words and then run for the hills. Keep running you yellow bellied snake.

Oh wait, can a snake put his head up his ass?

cj

PS. To add, the only time my temper rises is when idiots like this who have a "holier than thou" attitude and think we're the scum of the earth. I'm going to go vomit now.

• minimus
    minimus

I bet the Society is having people infiltrate this board.

• undercover
    undercover

If they were trying to "infiltrate" the board it wouldn't be with the likes of "dostprefer". I would think they would use someone a little smarter and smoother than that.

• minimus
    minimus

UC, I disagree. I think they're throwing in a few different personality types to play their game.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I shan't I can't and Aunt Wasn't that on Parent Trap? Brooke

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

***I would think they would use someone a little smarter and smoother than that.

Maybe they don't HAVE someone any smarter or smoother than that!

Annie

• avishai
    avishai
    I pray that if even there is only one person of that kind that they will take action.

Me too. I hope theywill wake up and find out that it's an abusive, boring waste of time.

Just think, I will probably not get to know who you are and you will not get to know who I am

. And why is that, huh? Oh, yeah, restricted free interchange of ideas because.....

You will know that my registering with the forum was a risky business, so easy to be lured into reading the poison.
    You are actually infantile and ignorant enough to think that you can "read" poison. You are much like the catholic church of the middle ages that you so revile "Any information not from us is from SATAN!!! You shall die if you read it!!!"
  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    You will know that [1] my registering with the forum was a risky business, so easy to be [2] lured into reading the poison, and that you would not advise anybody, witness or not to do it. [3] But if you make a spiritual recovery it will turn out to be a blessing. [4]

#1 - Why would you 'register with the forum', only to ignore the basic reasons for the forming of such. I would never register with a discussion forum about golf, and then attack all the guests on that forum for talking about golf.

#2 - If you think the water is 'poison', why ask for a glass of it?

#3 - My 'spiritual recovery' was aided in the great by my attendance here. Spiritual recovery could never come from the attachment to a book sales force disguised as a religion.

#4 - as Deb on Everybody loves Raymond says " Idiot ! "

Just my opinion

Jeff

• AlanF
    AlanF

What an ass. So typical of JWs.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit