and its 'goodbye from him'

by dostprefer 78 Replies latest jw friends

• dostprefer
    dostprefer

I've taken a leaf from Holly's book to thank your for having me on the forum - thirteen interesting days but came to realise one cannot achieve much speaking from behind a screen. People do not know who you really are, nor do you they.

I read many of Holly's posts but few others. There was so much pain and anger out there. Jealousy, malice distortions, outright lies, innuendos, but like all generalisations this one of mine is unfair on any who are genuine with no axe to grind. To those, few though they may be, I would ask, "why do you come to this forum?"

To those who are ex witnesses whose hearts may be recoverable. You may know by now that most of the 'information' posted to the forum is not true, and that it would be totally ludicrous if it were not so full of hopelessness, hatred and outright wickedness, and that reading it only deepens your despair. You also know that going to the Kingdom Hall and/or approaching the elders in the congregation of your choice will be the start of extricating yourself from whatever disastrous situation you have gotten yourself into The initiatives should come from you.

I pray that if even there is only one person of that kind that they will take action. Just think, I will probably not get to know who you are and you will not get to know who I am. You will know that my registering with the forum was a risky business, so easy to be lured into reading the poison, and that you would not advise anybody, witness or not to do it. But if you make a spiritual recovery it will turn out to be a blessing. And we will be together in the congregated throngs happily praising our great God, Jehovah. signed Dostprefer alias 'the gadfly'.

p.s. I shan't be back to read postings to this , its really not worth my while, nor that of any one of you.

• Badger
    Badger

And I shan't waste my time replying to this...oh, wait...

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• upside/down
    upside/down

And I shan't sh'art myself waiting either

• freedom96
    freedom96
    p.s. I shan't be back to read postings to this , its really not worth my while, nor that of any one of you

Pitiful existance, really. These comments are hateful, and not what God is all about. I hope he continues to live in his life of misery, as it obviously is.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    "I shan't"

The Classicist's half-assed grammar session: For one thing when you say I shan't (I shall not) you are putting the verb into a simple future. You should say "I will not," as this signifies a determination on your part to avoid this board in the future.

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Bye Bye

When the elders knock you for a loop, may you remember this URL and return to really actually read what is posted here.

But for now enjoy your trip into la la land!

NewLight2

ps

We don't shun df'd/da'd ones either.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

If we wern't worth your time, you would not have posted this. Sheesh.

Well, happy trails Dostprefer. Don't lose this address. I don't know how long you've been in, but when you've had enough, you'll need to know how to find you're way home.

Jeannie

• Taylor S.
  • missy04
    missy04

Oh lord...yet another one. Good God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit