Do you ever DEFEND Witnesses?

by GetBusyLiving 36 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I defend Witnesses when people say things about them that are not true.

When people say things about Witnesses that are true, then I do not defend them.

• Carmel
    Carmel

who talks about them?

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

defend them from what - they don't need defending - they are pure and righteous - why defend them? - they have the truth - they don't need defending! - you'd be lucky to have a conversation with one of them good people - they have done no wrong unless "wrong" means strict adherence to Bible principles - defend them? - hell no - the chosen need no defending!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:who talks about them?

lol, good point.. just every now and then you will hear someone say how annoying it is when they call Saturday mornings and shit like that. Or the occasional comment that witness parents don't love their children because they refuse blood..

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

yes, individuals

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

I don't call it "defending", but like a few others have said, I will set the record straight if someone is completely off the wall. I also sometimes explain why certain beliefs are held - because I think it can be a way to promote tolerance and understanding. I left the religion because of intolerance, so I will not practice it myself.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I'm a very postive person. I'm postive that the WTS is one of the top three most insidious and unchristian religions on the earth.

I feel sorry (for the most part) for the loyal JWs trapped inside their pretend wonderland, but I loathe and detest the (five?) divisions of all that's called "Watchtower".

Annie.....of the zero tolerance for anything WTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit