How much of a Witness are you? Take the quiz!

by AlmostAtheist 64 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I've wasted most of a day putting this quiz together. It's only 10 questions, please give it a go and see what you get!

If you think it could make a decent anti-witnessing tool, I might dress it up with links to the Quotes site and the Watchtower site to prove the accuracy of the points made.

If you see any inaccuracies or misleading comments, please let me know.

URL = http://www.thebentinel.com/jw-quiz.php (Embedded below)

Enjoy!

Dave

• Odrade
    Odrade

HEY!!! I drive a 4 door car so I can haul stuff. It's a station wagon. I'd drive a pickup, but I live in Oregon and I'd have to get a canopy, then I might as well have a station wagon.

LMAO!

• RescueMe
    RescueMe

I'm 20% JW. LOL, I've never been a witness either (never wanted to be either). Guess that 4 door car put me in the game. Hey, I've got kids, I need the space!

• Purza
    Purza

I am 33% a dub. Must be the 4 door car. Hey, I have kids and a dog, 4 doors makes things much easier.

Thanks for wasting your day Dave -- that was quite entertaining.

Purza

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

I am 17% Witness according to this. Hmmm. That seems like a much higher score than I would like. It was nice for the survey results to conclude that I have a bad attitude and rebellious spirit. I haven't been told that since my last meeting with the Elders years ago. Ah the good old days.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

20%

I know it was the 4 door car and the community question was probably the other one, but hey I like to keep my yard mowed, if I could get grass to grow on my postage stamp of a front yard. Actualy I think I will mulch the area and be done with it because it doesn't look all that good as it is.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Surprising outcome, 40%. Guess I've got more work to do! AA/ That was really thought inducing ( provoking?). You really put quite a bit of thought into that. Good going.

• bem
    bem

37% witness the things that got me, the four door car.and the what people think of me. But I am considered a rebel.

That was good work AA

• bebu
    bebu

I am also 37%

I really enjoyed your explanations. I think this kind of quiz is a great anti-witnessing tool--it teaches in an amusing fashion.

I'm going to save the URL. So you'd better not delete that thing!

bebu

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

37% here too. This was a surprise to me because I drive a Pick Up Truck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit