How much of a Witness are you? Take the quiz!

by AlmostAtheist 64 Replies latest jw friends

• cindykp
    cindykp

Man, I flunked this one! 47%! Hellllpppppp

Very fun dave!

ps You need to add minivan in the car selection lol

Cindy

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

33% - I feel sooooooooo ashamed.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I like the idea of getting piercings/facial hair into it somewhere. Maybe I can drop one of the other questions in favor of one for that.

BTW, I score 27% on it, but I've had the flu, so...

Dave

• Ticker
    Ticker

Haha Dave good survey. I scored 27%. It was the bible inspiration question that got me. lol The fact that I ride a motorcycle puts me in the rebellious side though and this is so true as they always secretly hated my motorcylce. They would make stupid comments about how they would never want a motorcycle becuase it was so dangerous. WTF its a friggin motorcycle and I'll never quit riding it. Also the fact that I dont let others make my decisions and I look for integrity throws me out of the JW circle, but thats good for me. lol

Great survey Dave, it was alot of fun.

Ticker

• talesin
    talesin
    You are 17% Jehovah's Witness!
    You have what Jehovah's Witnesses call a "rebellious spirit" and a "bad attitude". Even if you became a Witness, you would be a bad one. You'd probably talk to disfellowshipped people instead of shunning them like you're supposed to. You wouldn't blindly agree to every new teaching of the Watchtower. The only friends you would have at the Kingdom Hall would be the teenagers that think you're cool, and the other "rebels". The Kingdom Hall is not in the cards for you.

Scared me for a minute, but note the highlighting. Just like in RL. :D

t

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

10% no wonder i never felt like i belonged there! Thanks for the entertainment.

• wednesday
    wednesday

27% the 4 door car got me. also I said I felt the bible was 50% true.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I scored 23%

I am so ashamed of myself!

Dragonlady76

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

11% here.

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

I'm 17% witness but I think if I lose a bit of weight I can get that down to 0%

Cool quiz thanks for posting it. You never know though the dubs might nick it and use it for their baptism questions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit