How much of a Witness are you? Take the quiz!

by AlmostAtheist 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

13% Valis??

That is high for you. Is there some kind of help we can offer you to repress those JW longings?

Maybe you need to drink,smoke, fornicate, get high more often, that should help you.

Dragonlady76<---23% very shameful!

• Valis
    Valis
    Maybe you need to drink,smoke, fornicate, get high more often, that should help you.

goddam Elderettes always telling a Brother to do more...

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

27% here..Dammit!! Can I not do anything right? Just look at my avatar, it should be 0% This test is rigged I tells ya, rigged!

• amazin
    amazin

40% JW, baloney, I don't think so. I'm not now a JW and being brainwashed isn't in my makeup. How is it that JW's believe that the Bible is the devinely inspired word of God, when they've chosen to twist just about every verse in it that doesn't support them being in control? Where'd you get that from? Yes, I drive a 4 door car, it's dented, the seats are stained and it's a 1989. but it's roomey and if someone rides with me they don't have to be a contortunist to get in and out of it. But, your quiz answered a question for me which is 'why did my grand-son's wife trade in a convertible Firebird for a 4 door Ford Tarus'. She recently got reinstated (I guess that's the right word) back into the JW's after being disfellowshipped because she decided she needed to sow her wild oats. What's puzzling to me is that JW's don't pray or fellowship with anyone outside of the cult, but they can marry a Baptist (my grand-son is a Baptist), go to bed with them and have sexual relations and get pregnant. To me that's quite a fellowship outside the JW's.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

37% !!!! Ow come-on!! LMao, propbably cuz of the fact that i dont care what other people think?? But this respons made me LOL:

How do you view the Bible?
    The Bible is bunk
    This is not good. The Jehovah's Witnesses believe that the Bible is fully-inspired of God. They believe that "the" Bible is the collection of 66 books found in the King James version, though they also feel that their own unique translation is the best one available. If you can't accept Noah's Ark, people conversing with donkeys, and people being executed for lying about real estate transactions, then JW's probably aren't for you.

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    What's puzzling to me is that JW's don't pray or fellowship with anyone outside of the cult, but they can marry a Baptist (my grand-son is a Baptist), go to bed with them and have sexual relations and get pregnant. To me that's quite a fellowship outside the JW's.

This isn't supposed to happen, but it does. Very often. Marrying a non-JW is an offense that is just this side of a disfellowshipping, where you get shunned by all JW's. That's the "law", but in practice it is not at all uncommon to see situations like the one with you and your grand-son.

Welcome to the forum!

Dave

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Hey Guys!

The quiz is serving its purpose! I submitted it to fark.com last night. It didn't go out on the main page, but the totalfark people picked it up and a few forums are discussing it!

http://michiganjeepers.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/130109322/m/881109454

One person wrote:

"Even if you became a Witness, you would be a bad one. You'd probably talk to disfellowshipped people instead of shunning them like you're supposed to."

Sounds like a cult to me

Yes, it does, doesn't it? And NOW you know!

Fun comments here: http://unclebobs.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/7046026702/m/8261062301

If you have a TotalFark account, you can read this: (I don't have one) http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=1389639

One person, though, said: "that site is a bit of an exaggeration. they are good people and do live their faith" (I should have put in the links to Watchtower and Quotes first!)

This one requires you to register, but the comments were good, might be worth it: http://www.nokiddingboard.com/cgi-bin/nkb/ikonboard.cgi?s=86c57745fb0360f8502477e352c533b1;act=ST;f=4;t=17035;st=0;r=1;

Thanks for playing, Guys!

Dave

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

23% - Just think about 2 years back I was 100% - a year ago I would guess about 75% - so the fade is working well.....

Jeff

• Mystery
    Mystery

23%

• Mary
    Mary

I'm 27%..........

While I'm sure this site was done as a tongue-in-cheek posting, it is absolutely amazing how accurate and realistic it is. Too bad all potential converts didn't take this survey before they started studying. It gives a far more realistic impression of what's expected of someone who joins the religion.

Well done!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit