THE LIBERATORS OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

by dostprefer 29 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am enslaved to Jack and Jim -- Jack Daniels and Jim Beam

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

dostprefer:

How regretful it must be to strive to free others from a perceived religious slavery and then gradually to realise our 'liberty' and ?reasonableness? amounts to an enslavement to our own selfishness? And to discover that we look the same and are just as worthless as anyone else?s little tin gods. It doesn't have to be that way, though.

It's not a bad thing IMHO to be selfish. Nobody else is looking out for ME......worthless I'm not. Sorry you think that way.

Pot calling the kettle black?

Kate (of got a life class)

• Farkel
    Farkel

: It doesn't have to be that way, though.

What way should it be, nitwit?

Farkel

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Cathy L.

• integ
    integ

You are a dickhead. I am going to make a voodoo doll of you and poke pins in it.

Integ.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Selfishness is a virtue and self sacrifice is a vice.

Adam Smith over two hundred years ago said that it was not due to the benevelance of the butcher or baker that we are fed, it is due to people pursuing their own self interest that others benefit.

There is nothing inately worthless in human beings. That is the great evil of concepts such as original sin. It takes normal human wants and desires then causes great emotional pain as people try to surpress and deny these normal wants and desires.

• kazar
    kazar

Thanks folks

I forget just who identified dostprefer as a troll, but thank you. I would not have known since I am new here and I would have ended up confuses if not for you all alerting everyone. By the way, I am surprised that anyone with a mindset (sounds JW) would be here. Does it happen often?

• mouthy
    mouthy

kazar! they drop in now & again Helps them to count their time. Trolls that is a good name for them

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Mouthy - did u ever notice that this one drops in, drops an insult, then drops out?.....

I think it must be 'bad association' if you stick around and answer an 'apostate' - but ok if u just insult and run.....mmmmm

Can you point out the rule on that, MR DOSPREFER ? I need WT/Date/Page/Paragraph

Jeff

• bebu
    bebu
    And to discover that we look the same and are just as worthless as anyone else?s little tin gods.

Yes, we noticed that about you...

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit