THE LIBERATORS OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

by dostprefer 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    to strive to free others from a perceived religious slavery

Perceived???????

Stop clowning around!

(shhhhhhhhh---by the way---yer MOTHER'S callin ya! )

• cindykp
    cindykp

LMFAO

Yes, and Dostprefer is a Master - Baiter.
  • mouthy
    mouthy

How regretful it must be to strive to free others from a perceived religious slavery
    Dostprefer....says

No!! Love no trouble at all. None so blind as those who cannot see!striving against the "wind"( Hot air) is what I did for 25 years...while i followed BLINDLY the rules of the Watchtower Organization.... I made 10 people a JW..( shame on me) but if you want to "toe the line" (shame on you)--- Just do one thing for me_ read" Crises of Conscience " OOPs sorry not for me for YOU!!! Yes it is a "mans" word but so is the Watchtower & the Awake.. & the kindom ministry...I too would have "knocked" anyone who talked against the Watchtower>I loved it SO MUCH...I thought it was GODS TRUE CHANNEL..... would you like me to send a list of those families that have lost a member to suicide? breakups? deaths from no organ transplants? gone blind because no cornea transplants-?those who are sitting in old peoples homes because they "left the fold?"so now have NO ONE to give them a hug??

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

What is this crap...

JW's are the most selfish people ive ever known, met, and been in contact with.
    THINK!!
    God is going to save US..JUST US! Hes going to give us eternal life and all we have to do is go to meetings, and tell people about him!! And We get saved!!1 YAY!! We are saved!! We are god's chosen!!!

Go away.

• Taylor S.
  • ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Remember, these are the same guys that believe a bunch of uneducated men in Brooklyn over logic and reasoning. Don't feed the trolls.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    It doesn't have to be that way, though.

Don't worry, God's gonna kill us all very soon, time is short, we're deep in the last days, all that.

Dork.

• cindykp
    cindykp
    we look the same and are just as worthless as anyone else?s little tin gods.

Speak for yourself! I dont look the same as I did yesterday, and Im not worthless! I know someone would offer a buck or two! LOL

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    It doesn't have to be that way, though.

True! We COULD have stayed in and continued to perpetuate the LIES as you do, but we have more integrity than that.

(PS---to Dan the Man--------I LOVE a dog in uniform!)

Annie.................who SHOULD stop feeding the bottom feeders.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

What the hell did he say now - oh here we go again - Troll alert!

Kwin - master-baiter - LOL.... watch out though, that is against his doctrinal training...

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit