THE LIBERATORS OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

by dostprefer 29 Replies latest jw friends

• dostprefer
    dostprefer

How regretful it must be to strive to free others from a perceived religious slavery and then gradually to realise our 'liberty' and ?reasonableness? amounts to an enslavement to our own selfishness? And to discover that we look the same and are just as worthless as anyone else?s little tin gods. It doesn't have to be that way, though.

• under74
    under74

is this bait?

• Swan
    Swan

What the hell have you been smoking tonight?

Can I get some?

Tammy

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

you funny....

J

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

"My little tin gods" are my family and my country. They far more adequately fill my need for community and contribution than any cult of yours which seeks to supplant both.

Ooh, and the rock not cut out by hands will become a mighty mountain and fill the earth... sure, but it ain't you and it ain't the Watchtower. Your religion owes nothing to God's handiwork, and has the cut marks of Russell, Rutherford, and Franz (an "axis of stupid" if you will) all OVER it. Learn about it, and you will see how these three men carved their initials in the hearts of millions, making those enslaved millions dance to their tune while building their memorial tombs.

CZAR

• A Paduan
    A Paduan
    How regretful it must be to strive to free others from a perceived religious slavery and then gradually to realise our 'liberty' and ?reasonableness? amounts to an enslavement to our own selfishness?

Is that what being jw ends up like?

-------------------------------------------

and they will say "When did we visit you in prison?"

• cindykp
    cindykp
    What the hell have you been smoking tonight?

ummm.............Well.....................

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    anyone else?s little tin gods

TIN BEATS SHIT ANYTIME!

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    is this bait?

YES

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    How regretful it must be to strive to free others from a perceived religious slavery and then gradually to realise our 'liberty' and ?reasonableness? amounts to an enslavement to our own selfishness? And to discover that we look the same and are just as worthless as anyone else?s little tin gods. It doesn't have to be that way, though.

You're very right. That is why I left the JW's, because I realised that the only reason I was a JW was for my selfish self, I found myself lying to myself that the JW beliefs were right. I finally decided that I would no longer try to free others from their religious slavery by going door-to-door, and freed myself from the selfish slavery of the WTS.

is this bait?

Yes, and Dostprefer is a Master - Baiter. Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit