Why the large number of postings to 'men who lie with men'?

by dostprefer 32 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Dostprefer seems to be gloating - thinks he 'won' the Holly incident...another positive number in his column... just like a true watchtower bean counter, even counting numbers in that regard - he is pissed that Holly's farewell did not do as well with the numbers as the 'men who lie with men' one - are you the 'secretary', Dost?

Jeff

• cindykp
    cindykp

Dostprefer

As my sis would put it "CHEERS TO QUEERS!"

Cindy

• cindykp
    cindykp
    Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.

I prefer the horizontal polka myself!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Here's the number I like, Dost, - 1,397,040 posts to this board as of this moment. Wonder how that compares to the official Watchtower propoganda and book sales site? And I like the fact that this site has attracted you and other dyed-in-the-wool witnesses too - nothing good to eat at "Jehovah's table" this week? Have to go to "satan's table" huh?

Jeff

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Check my threads -whenever I post something serious it gets very few replies -when it is fluff or politics it gets quite a few - the Trinity threads always used to get loads of replies also

• avishai
    avishai
    I put instant coffee in the microwave - - - - - - and i went back in time!!
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot

Why do they call them apartments when they're all together?

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Why do you park in a driveway and drive on a parkway???

• Valis
    Valis

I'll tell you why...because some aholes/people like to think they are morally superior to our friends who happen to be gay and there are plenty of us there to remind them otherwise. Period.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• vicmace
    vicmace

Thank You, Valis!!!!!!!!!!!

Vic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit