Why the large number of postings to 'men who lie with men'?

by dostprefer 32 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

What you have to understand dostprefer, is that when one turns apostate and rejects Jehovah, one loses all moral compass, and latent selfish sexual urges start to interject themselves into your every thought, especially the pesky latent homosexual urges. Hence, any topic with homosexuality in the title is going to be of great interest to such people, big boy. *strokes the back of dostprefer's muscular thighs*

• minimus
    minimus

How does get to post with multiple identities???

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    And gay people love to talk....esp about themselves... HAHA

ROFLMAO

I see nothing wrong with somebody just because of thier sexual orientation. The problem is that a lot of people do see wrong in someones sexualality and feel the need to promote thier views at every chance they get.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Is there any reason why that should be so? Please keep your answers brief and to the point

No

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Does "homo-phobia" mean I am afraid of gays........or afraid I'm not one?"

(Steven Wright, I think)

~Hill

• new light
    new light

Hill---- Are you a Steven Wright fan too? "I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if it weren't for sponges."

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Hey.........Steven Wright slays me!

"I have a compeling urge to leave my house through the window......was I born Ceaserean?"

~Hill

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

The main reason there are so many posts, there are so many slippery slope apologists who stir up discussion/dissention.

Sherry

• new light
    new light
    All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.
  • hillbilly
    hillbilly
    Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit