607? 587? What does it matter

by IP_SEC 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    BA MA Studies in Religion

Scholar, where did you get your degrees, I demand credentials. What kind of archaeology courses have you taken? Did you focus on biblical archaeology? I'm interested and just wondering.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

So, scholar emeritus, are you retired or holding an honorary status?

I?ve been waiting for someone to post the real 1914 Jdub answer and I still haven?t seen it. So here it is..

When we look at the signs concerning the last days that were Jesus? answer to his apostles, we have list of things to look out for which would distinguish that time apart from any other. One of which being war. 1914 was the first year of true global conflict. So we can safely say that 1914 was the start of the pangs of distress.

Now, whether you think that is true or a crock, is not my issue. However, it's the only argument that the scholarly or searching Jdubs can say and truly maintain honesty and belief.

This whole 70 year Seventh Day Adventists stuff should be knocked on the head. There is no, and will never be, Proof of existence of God and a messianic return of Christ.

As the great philosopher G. Michael said ?You Gotta Have Faith?.
    steve

• upside/down
    upside/down

Didn't G.M. also say " if I could touch your body.. you know not everybody's gotta body like uh youuuuu"

and then got caught spanking his monkey in Beverly Hills?

u/d (of the give a BA to your MA any day class)

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

why dont you all just go to your local niteclub, drop a few E's, and then you'll realise that its all a load of old bollocks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit