Baby Name Help - Please Respond

by adelmaal 39 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Valis,

If I thought of that before I named my kids I would have named one Dammit!

Brooke...With the Best Name EVER!

• Valis
    Valis

Hell just name her Travis...real best name ever..

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I just don't want her to be teased.

Honey-no matter what you name a child, other children will make fun of it. I had a rough time with Annie when I was growing up!

Names like Apple, Rumor, Scout and Dweezil are asking for trouble, but Brooke and Reghan are pretty and any schoolmates name-calling should be pretty mild.

I know the hours and hours I spent rehearsing names when my five kids were on the way!

hugs,

Annie

• glitter
    glitter

Though we have much respect for Ronald Reagan we are not naming her after him. That is partially why I wanted to spell it differently so people don't think she was named after Ronald Reagan.

But it doesn't matter how it's spelled when you say it aloud - people who hear the name will still hear "Reagan".

Like Sunspot said - what about Regan? Though some people will mispronounce it "Reagan"...

Do you gals/guys think she would be teased if her name is Reagan Brooke as was indicated above? Ragin' Brook?

Oh yeah... possibly. Even if not teased it'll seem like you intentionally did it for a gimmick... Actually I think it's quite cool. :)

Brooke Reagan? How would that go with her surname?

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Reagan Brooke. Very pretty name and I love the name Brooke!

• Valis
    Valis

Travis is still a much better name...hmmm Travis Rehgan Brooke Jr....has a disntinctive ring to it..

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

That's too funny! We actually did the yelling test last night and Reagan Brooke was much easier to yell.

She is due the end of July.

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

My brother in law's name is Travis. He voted for Reghan Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I was Born in July...Now really Brooke has to be it!

Brooke

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

You have all helped us to decide. It will be Reagan Brooke (traditional spelling). Nickname: ragin' brook - lol.

I love both names so I am happy with our decision. My sister's middle name is Brooke so she will be happy also...

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit