LeslieV

I vote for Reagan Brooke...nice name.

Lesie

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Reagan Brooke

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I prefer Reghan Brooke. If you're going to pronounce it with the long "e", what about Regan? You wouldnt have to mess with the "h", or make people think of Pres Reagan......just a thought....

When is the baby due?

hugs,

Annie

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

glitter:

Though we have much respect for Ronald Reagan we are not naming her after him. That is partially why I wanted to spell it differently so people don't think she was named after Ronald Reagan. I want her to have her own name and we both like the name Reagan. I am the one who wanted to spell it Reghan. I too have a funky spelling for my firstname and usually people get it incorrect or spell it wrong. It does make for good conversation though. They usually just assume my my was being creative with the spelling. I kind of like being different.

My husband is more traditional and that is why he wants to go with the traditional spelling. Personally, I don't mind going with the traditional spelling. I just don't want her to be teased. What if she one day marries a Carter. How funny would that be? Reagan and Carter...

Everyone:

Do you gals/guys think she would be teased if her name is Reagan Brooke as was indicated above? Ragin' Brook?

This whol naming thing is rough!

Sunspot:

Then end of July.

Everyone:

How wierd is it that the following banner just displayed across the bottem of this post!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

My name is Brooke!

I love my name please choose Brooke...and if you want you can use it for a first name if you change your mind again!

Brooke

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

I can tell you that when it came to naming my kids, I took every name I thought of and butchered it the way I thought a child would do...my name has an unusual spelling, it's been spelled every way but the way I spell it....and I've been called everything that rhymes with it, which is laughable now, but it's hard for me to find personalized items. When I do find them, I snap them right up!

My daughter's name wasn't common (at the time) and the only thing I could think of that kids would "destroy" it wasn't that bad. But I did spell it different...yes, she gets upset she can't get personalized items unless they are specially ordered. I tell her I had to live with it, so does she...

My son...has a "normal" name, but a very unusual middle name which came from my very Scottish mother, which no doubt he'll catch hell from in school. Sorry kid...

I like Reagan spelling...to me Reghan says people will pronounce it Reg-Han....and I agree with Brooke..you don't want too many R's in there!

When are you due?? Congratulations by the way!

SK

• Bluegrass Tom
    Bluegrass Tom

Reagan Brooke

• cab1000
    cab1000

My one year old daughters first name is Brooke.....ok so far....of course....

• heatherg
    heatherg

Reghan Reese , when r u due? congrats! I have anew one 2 months old, named Thoms Glen, we call him tommy. hg

• Valis
    Valis

Which is easier to yell?

Rehgan Reese!

or

Rehgan Brooke!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit