Who Do You Think Really Knows That The Organization Is BullCrap???

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Welcome hopelesslystained. Please write on. Don't know your story, but I was really paranoid about revealing anything about myself when I first got here, kind of like I was hiding out from the mob or something. I feel a bit less paranoid now, but since I have already lost all my JW friends and family in my fading away, I really have nothing else to lose, as I have to honestly tell them all I am never ever ever going back to the organization for any reason and that is pretty much the end of the subject for all but one lone friend who is a fringe JW I would say.

On the subject of Ted I believe I saw just about all the GB at a few major assemblies over the years--they all struck me as arrogant and my gut told me they were, but my brainwashed JW mind told me that these were men of authority and they were acting in an authoritive godly manner. Actually they all reminded me of used car salemen.

cybs

• minimus
    minimus

Alan, I will tell you what I think. Ted Jaracz may be the "Boss" but I'm not convinced of it. A lot of what you wrote is opinion. You make many judgments regarding his agenda. I really don't think you can KNOW all of the things that you claim. There's a lot of ass whole jerks in position. He's just one of them. I don't discount that he COULD be the 2nd coming of Beelzebub, but I see a lot of hatred toward TJ's arrogance. From what I've read on this forum from persons that have talked to him, he's full of himself (like many others).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit