New brother in here!

by defd 290 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

what kind of cars, defd?

J

• under74
    under74

umm...want to tell us anything else about yourself? How long you've been a Witness? When you think the system will end? Anything?

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

May I welcome you Defd, and suggest that you share a little more about yourself with us. You see, just because you say you are an active brother, does not mean that you really are. You could be an apostate trying to fool us and pull us under. So, please understand why some may seem a little sarcastic or afraid. We must stay on our guard. The more dedication to Jehovah and His Faithful and Discreet Slave we hear from your lips (fingers in this case), the more we shall warm up to you.

j

• defd
    defd

SATURNS

• defd
    defd

what would you like me to say? ive been a baptised witness since 1996 and have loved every minute of it

• under74
    under74

maybe- how you got in, what do you love about it, what brought you to this forum, do you have a family of your own....

• holly
    holly

so is that the face of sarcasm at the end of your last post then ???

holly

• vitty
    vitty

Where you brought up in the org or did you come in as an adult?

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I was baptized in December of 1989. The only thing holding me back from Ministerial Servant has been my driving habits, specifically my love of (legal) drag racing...and participation in it.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I loathe the Faithless and Indiscreet Slave. I guess you will not be talking to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit