the love you had at first?

by eye 23 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• abbagail
    abbagail

brotha/sista Eye23: Well done. You get a triple-G on your TMSchool grade slip!

Catching you at the water fountain, the School Conductor continues with private encouragement: We appreciate you showing us how to encourage "depressed souls" who have succumbed to the "machinations of the devil" by not obeying the 'Slave's admonition" to stay off the internet. This, as we know, leads to their absence from meetings, "forsaking the gathering of themselves" with us. I feel certain everyone in the congregation tonight will be able to put your right-at-three-minutes talk to good use among The [missing] Friends. btw, did you hear the headcount tonight? We're short about 50 out of 100...
    ---
    Eye-for-an-Eye! 8-)
    You suckered me, too! Hilarious!
    /ag

• abbagail
    abbagail

BTW, I'm wondering where we find a church like that described by Honesty on page 1 of this thread??? Which denomination comes even close?
    /ag

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.

A good sense of humor goes a long way. Welcome to the board.

btw: after i stopped laughing, i was kinda disappointed that no one was gonna 'diplomatically' rip you a new one.

taylorS

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

that was funny, totally how a dub would post with the 'I feel sorry for you' self righteousness.

I'll keep to my debauchery thankyou :)

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    So I urge all the 'lost sheep' to 'find the love you had at first' and return to the loving compasionate embrace of the organization....you know this makes sense!!!!

I thought Del Boy had started posting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit