the love you had at first?

by eye 23 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eye 23
    eye 23

I have been so sadend by finding this site and wanted you all to know that the organization is indeed a loving one with only your best interests at heart...but I'm sure, if you look deep within your hearts you already know this to be true...dont you?

If you search your inamost thoughts and feelings and put away your debeauched/immoral life style ( because if you are truly honest with yourselves, guilt is the reason you needed to distance yourselves from righteousness) and come back to the TRUTH you will see that only kind, loving and overwhelming compassion has always been at the forefront of the WTBTS and that although you may feel contentment in a (deluded sort of way) you would have a REAL happiness within the TRUE christian organization...as your former bible trained concience must know... all others that profess to be 'christian' are satanicly influenced even though they may appear to do good/kind things....how else would the last days of satans system be?

So I urge all the 'lost sheep' to 'find the love you had at first' and return to the loving compasionate embrace of the organization....you know this makes sense!!!! Especially in this soon to end terrible world we live in.....there is no good/kindness/ or love in the world today ...people are only ever interested in themselves with no regard for others .....I am not saying anything you don't already know (if you are truly honest with yourslves) when I say that you are in a spiritual wilderness. ... Time is quickly running out... I can not over epmathise enough the need to get out from this wicked world and back to where love and truth prevail.

with much christian love

eye23

p.s please scroll down to find a list of the reasons you may have associated and became one of JW in the very beginning ..... with a view to 'finding the love you had at first'

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I'M ROLLING AROUND SPLITTING MY SIDES WITH HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER.... I can just visulise your faces busting a blood vessel to answer this post with all the reasons the org is compationate... ha ha ha ...NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am just toooooooo funny for words eh????? I've had so much fun writting this load of old rubbish but hey when i was esimilated this is how i would have thought...........ohhhhhhhh scarey stuff eh

i am going to walk around laughing to my self for the rest of the day now

oh yes...hi... i'm new to this board.....nice to meet you all...as you may have noticed i have a wicked sense of humour

let me know what you thought of my unique introdution??

• Scully
    Scully

It's a bit early for April Fool's Day, isn't it?

• under74
    under74

I don't think of your "unique introduction" because I didn't read it all...

Are you going to introduce yourself or are you just here to make yourself laugh?

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

A perfect impression of a JW post, complete with spelling mistakes.

And you know, that kind of post always gets far more responses than a simple "I am an ex-JW and new to this board" post.

Welcome to JWD, eye 23.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Welcome eye23.

I am fairly new here too, but this site is as important to me now as my morning latte.

-ithinkisee

(Now up to Chapter 7 in CoC)

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Wow, you really had me there for a minute. LOL

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

You got me...LOL

Welcome to the family...love the sense of humor.

RandyW

• freedom96
    freedom96

Sad thing is, that is exactly what many witnesses think and do and say. So blinded by the real truth.

Welcome to the board.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

a list of the reasons you may have associated and became one of JW in the very beginning

You mean like ...
    1. My parents were Dubs
    2. They dragged me to meetings
    3. I got the hell out soon after turning 18

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

welcome wickedly funny person!

How long were you a jw?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit