the love you had at first?

by eye 23 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    youre a moron.

people are here because they hurt.

When we allow them to take away our ability to laugh at ourselves...who wins? Thanks for the post, I loved it.

• Preston
    Preston
    So I urge all the 'lost sheep' to 'find the love you had at first' and return to the loving compasionate embrace of the organization....you know this makes sense!!!!

Hey I may have loved listening to "Kriss Kross" at one point in my life (age 11) but that doesn't mean I love doing it anymore..... "Jump, Jump!" Ahhhhhhhhhh, those were dah days.

- Preston

• Dustin
    Dustin

That was pretty damn funny. I got a good laugh. Nice to meet you. I'm sure we'll get a chance to talk.

Dustin

• Badger
    Badger

welcome eye23...you're gonna fit in just fine.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Welcome to the board my fellow newbie ...Boy did you make my blood boil LMAO

I love a good sense of humor! Looking forward to getting to know you better out here. So great to be free, isn't it!

• pleaseer2001
    pleaseer2001

LMAO .......ya you got me!

Well it is very nice to see new ones here .....Iam too!

I think we need to laugh at things more , maybe they don't seem that bad then.

I look forward to talking with you more.

• franklin J
    franklin J

welcome to the forum,

.,...You really had me going.....my only response was " how can I respond to this newbie diplomatically?"

good sense of humor and your BS factor was right on target,

regards, Frank

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

That was funny! At first I was like, oh no not another one of these freaks, and I almost clicked out of it, but then I see you're normal. Welcome!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I was just itching to see the response to your post.. hehe! Hilarious! Welcome.

• HEAVENS DESTINY
    HEAVENS DESTINY

I have never been a JW but my heart started pounding and my defense mechanizame started shooting up, I was about to email you privatly w/ some "WORLDLY WORDS".........................Welcome:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit