the love you had at first?

by eye 23 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Ya got me!

Jeannie

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Jesus, eye 23! My eyes were about to roll completely out of their sockets reading your post. Nice to meetcha! Welcome!

Ithinkisee,

(Now up to Chapter 7 in CoC)

Wow, you go!

SNG

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Naughty, naughty, naughty. You managed to raise my blood pressure pretty good.

But welcome aboard and now I'm gonna have to keep my "eye" on you!!! Be warned!

Cathy L.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I was getting all set to PM you and invite you to worship at my Babylon the Great wicked church of Christendom when you started laughing. I'll invite you anyway. It's just like the demented WT writers say about it. Plenty of unconditional love, lots of singing celebration songs and praises to Jesus (we even got 2 or 3 songs that call him Jehovah, imagine that), NO WT to 'study', just the bible. Only 2-5 verses in the lesson so we can learn them thoroughly (so unlike the 20-30 cited and unspoken scriptures in the WT 'study'). Plenty of prayers thoughout the worship service. The dubs only talk about parousia, we can feel His presence as soon as we walk in. No big annoucement as to who the speakers are, they just get up and trade places on the pretty stage.

Oh, how I miss the KH so much after this spiritual desert I have found myself in.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM, FRIEND !!!!!!

• myvalk
    myvalk

youre a moron.

people are here because they hurt.

• Jez
    Jez

You IGNORANT PIG! HOW could you come on here and say such RUDE things!!! I am shocked. I am angry. I am not laughing. If I could, I would slap your newbie face for bringing up all the nicely buried pain.

Scroll down for reasons to have you disfellowshipped from this board.

Gotcha!!!!!!! Just kidding, welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not a moron. Thanks for the verbal spanking. I enjoyed it. People are hurt, but sometimes, ya just gotta laugh at the crazy way we use to think, laughter is sometimes the best medicine. I was ready with a response, the following comments were going to be attacked by me.

because if you are truly honest with yourselves (if you are truly honest with yourslves)

This irritated me the most because it TOLD me that I am not an honest person in my reasoning.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Grrrrrr....

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Progression of reaction: and...

Thanks for yankin' my chain and welcome.

• eye 23
    eye 23

HI

Thankyou for your warm welcome I'm glad that most of you took it how it was intended

hey the post that said I was an ignorant pig....really got me!!!!! ha ha ...oohhhhh my heart sank

I haven't got much time to post...but I wanted to address the person who didn't think it was funny because they were on here because they were hurting...................I may have a wicked sense of humour...but I also have a serious side and compassion......and I am so very sorry that you are hurting...leaving takes al long time, even after leaving its so hard to leave your thinking behind and thats not to mention the ones you love.........for me, that's been the hardest part.

hey.... I thought I had posted in the 'friends section' I'm not very good with computers and spelling as some of you have noticed

take care...I'm not a bad person really ..... honest I'm not

take care

love

eye23 X

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I love the sense of humour....keep it up...

Welcome to THE forum.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    I can just visulise your faces busting a blood vessel to answer this post with all the reasons the org is compationate...

Yup. I gotta go take a pill now.

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit