does anyone share my dream?

by candidlynuts 42 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

dang that leaves me out.........i taste like chicken!

• freedom96
    freedom96

I want a motor coach bad, and the time to take it all over the country. I so look forward to it!

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

I travel around the country a lot for my business but it is all crowded airports and hotels......I'd love to actually "SEE" the country with my kids before they are old enough to realize that they hate me. LOL

RandyW

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Cathy, I likes how you think and I have started to go and see things lately just because. 2004 I hit London, Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam. Then Way deep into Mexico at Raices and Saragosa and then downtown Dallas. that was creepy. Also made it to Missouri and Oklaholma, This year I have not decided yet.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    We could all pitch in and rent one of those there big RV's and take an " apostatour ".

Oh goodie, and then you can all come and visit me.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    i'll even put headphones on when i listen to country music!

I hope you get that ride Candy cuz you've obviously been in Nashville too long.

Rock 'n Roll is alive and well !!!!

• under74
    under74
    I'd love to actually "SEE" the country with my kids before they are old enough to realize that they hate me.

That's hilarious lol...because it's so true. Don't get too mad when one of them announces they're going to vote Democrat *under74 sticks out her tongue at Randy*

Just stay relaxed if it happens Randy. I thought hated my mom but realized later that I didn't.

• rwagoner
  • candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    I hope you get that ride Candy cuz you've obviously been in Nashville too long.

Rock 'n Roll is alive and well !!!!

You dont live THAT far from nashville,bet you bootscootinboogie sometimes too! ! i like some country ( 80s /90s country mostly) classic rock, (bob segar, journey , eagles. queen) some jazz... some current bands (NIN, green day,dave matthews) if i wasnt so lazy i'd be a mix tape queen!

• cindykp
    cindykp

Can I get on the bus????????????? Please? I would love to get picked up in one of those babies and hit a fest. Never been to one, as a matter of fact never heard of them. What do they do there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit