does anyone share my dream?

by candidlynuts 42 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i think an apostafest is what worldly people commonly refer to as " a party"

people gather, drink, eat, have conversation..........

although i may be wrong...i've never been to an apostafest NOR a party!

been to a few jw getogethers......if thats what an apostafest is like i dont wanna go !

• ballistic
    ballistic

I think you will find that joyzabelle and just2laws have one of them vehicles, however these big vehicles, whatever you call them, probably wouldn't fit on our small roads here in England!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

That was nice dan-o but I'm afraid I have to take this one!

I have seen a lot of this country but not near enough! Heck I want to see the world!!! I always wanted to be an Airline Pilot... Sadly that didn't work out but one day I'm gonna travel more now I only get to take about one trip a month and it's always gotta be fairly local but one day baby I'm gonna pack up my old back pack and be GONE! I may go to england next summer! How exciting!! I told my wife we could just go to some shi**y town in West Virginia and stand in someone's sprinkler for a few days but she said no she wanted the real thing!!!!!!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

HEY MY DAD IS SELLING HIS RV! IT'S A 26 FOOT C CLASS! WE SHOULD ALL GO IN TOGETHER! HECK 5 BUCKS PER-PERSON AND WE WOULD HAVE IT!!!!!

• jgnat
  • jgnat
    jgnat

Me, want to settle someplace beautiful. When I travel, I'll fly.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Yeah I do share that dream ... and hit the road !!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes, Candi, I sure do. I've seen 32 or is it 34 of the 50 states and I include District of Columbia. I wanna see the rest of them. What I wanna know is how you're gonna get that spectacular vehicle to Hawaii.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

ROAD TRIP!

Brooke

• moshe
    moshe

In 1982 our family home burned down- we bought a 32' travel trailer and were full-timers for a year. Our 2 and 4 yr kids did fine. If anyone thinks they want to do this I advise a trial run before buying an expensive RV. Close off your house- move into the kitchen and one room-set your bed up in the adjoining dining room - take the door off your bathroom and hang up a curtain-privacy is limited in an RV!. If you can take this for a month, then go for it!

shalom,

Moshe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit