does anyone share my dream?

by candidlynuts 42 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hitting the road in something like this:

chase the sunshine and warm weather... see the good ole USA in style..

i wanna travel! waaaaaaaaaaaa

• under74
    under74

I wanna see cowboys....not the fake ones. Some real ones. The ones my great-grandpa talked about...

Yeah-I want to go out and see stuff I haven't seen too candidly...

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Oh yeah! I would so love to hit the road and see the whole country one day at a time........so many places to go so much of this beautiful country to see. To be rich and be able to do that would be so awesome!

The only thing I would add to the bus is a bike rack aww heck no I wouldn't I would keep my precious road bike in the motorhome!! But biking the country is another dream of mine although I do think it would be great to have someone in the bus go ahead and have a nice hot meal and shower waiting for me when I catch up to the camp site. Oh and a nice hot tub too!

my piss poor vehicle now.........wish Simon had a bike emotocon!

Kate

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

you buy the RV , i'll help drive ! lol

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

I saw the inside of that thing on the Travel Channel I think. Freak-in' nice!

One of these days, before I die, I shall have an RV.

laters

kaykay_mp

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

kaykay! when you get one gimme a ride.. i'll even put headphones on when i listen to country music! I PROMISE! ( can we pick up hot hitchhikers?)

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

You are a crazy, crazy girl, Candidly...

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

We could all pitch in and rent one of those there big RV's and take an " apostatour ".

Cathy L.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i dont wanna travel and talk about RELIGION!

i wanna have some F U N !

but....if thats the way it goes.. load it up with some fun aposto's!

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Oh, I can see the Apostabus now, loaded with evil slaves and tailgating CO's in their Oldsmobiles...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit