Would you rather be a sports star or a rock star?

by Dustin 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Dustin
    Dustin

Robert, I saw the perfect shirt for you the other day. It said "Musician Looking for Groupies". Yeah baby that's the ticket, hot groupies!

Dustin

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I should go into the busniess of making funny T-Shirts.

Like: Sluts are Great but not to Date! I made that one up just now!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

Nice T-shirt idea. Why not just have it say "I'm Easy and Not Cheesy". That's bound to get some attention from the Rock Stars.

Dustin

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Dustin,

I am not a Whore I am a Slut ...you don't have to Pay Me!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

Just kiddin Brooke. That actually was a good T-shirt idea. You could sell the idea to Hot Topic and make tons of $$$$$.

Dustin

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Rock star

Cathy L.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    They'de look at my 5 10' ..150lbs. body and say "Did he die of starvation?"

LOL...That's so funny. When I met my hubby he was 6.2 and 165. His ribs stuck out and it hurt to hug him, among other things.

His family told me at the time that I'd never put any weight on him since it was a family thing. Never underestimate the determination of a chubby little Welsh woman who loves to cook! I am quite proud of his little belly and love handles. Much more comfy.

Shall I send you some goodies?

Jeannie

• cindykp
    cindykp

POP

Always wanted to become a pop singer. Had the chance once for country recording, but hated country back then!

• Dustin
    Dustin

Jeanniebeanz, goodies are always welcome around my house. I have a really fast metabolism, and I run half marathons, so I doubt they would do any harm to my skeletor appearance. Cindy, I can sing country well too, but it's my love of evil music that keeps me going. I love to sing dark and evil songs. I just got in a band recently and that's what we do.

Dustin

• cindykp
    cindykp

Your so bad, how long were you a witness?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit