Would you rather be a sports star or a rock star?

by Dustin 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Dustin
    Dustin

Nah, no need to put on weight. I've got a half marathon coming up in a couple of months. Thanks for the compliment. I really don't ever think of myself as good looking. I'm always kind of self conscious about my appearance. The only time I don't think about it when I go out is if I get to sing. That usually takes care of any self-esteem issues. You're not bad looking yourself you know.

Dustin

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

You're not bad looking yourself you know....????????????

Gee, and I said you were hot!

Brooke

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Brooke,

You will actually be wearing bra & panties ? Now that is truly disappointing LOL

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I don't always wear a Bra and Panties...oh my god I can't believe I just told you that! LOL

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

That's my way of saying you're a full blown hottie. I don't always articulate myself the best when it comes to writing. Articulate???? Damn that's a big word. Anyways, I think we both are way to self conscious about our appearances. We will use this thread to tell everyone that we are hot!!!! And we're here to stay damn it! O.K. I think it's time to go take my meds now.

Dustin

• Dustin
    Dustin

Brooke, now that is Fu..ing awesome!! That's golden stuff right there. Is it going to be an open casket funeral that you'll be having?

Dustin

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Do you mean I wouldn't find out anyway once I get there to get that knot out of your neck ? LOL *wink*

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Dustin and I are Hot!!!!

I will be hotter when the summer comes. I am so going to look like a slutty Mother! I will be Stacy's Mom! Oh how Funny!

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

You are Naughty!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

I'm gonna wear my leather speedo with the metal studs to the beach. That will be very rock star like.

Dustin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit