Would you rather be a sports star or a rock star?

by Dustin 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Dustin
    Dustin

I was born into it. I stayed until I was 25. 2 years ago I really began to realize how much I was begining to hate th JW religion. That's when I left. Some of the hatred has faded, but it's been replaced by disgust.

Dustin

• cindykp
    cindykp

If you go down two topics from this one, about the elders disfellowship my cousin, thats all about me. My cuz put it in there, and I just stumbled on in a little while ago.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I've got stars before my eyes!

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

"It's better to burn out than to fade away...." Sports heros always just fade away, or do Ben Gay commercials (Joe Namoth). Let there be rock!!!!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Who's Ben Gay??? You Merry Cans!

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Ben Gay is a mentholatum ointment fer yer achin' bones.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

so Ben's not gay????

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I suppose it's not unlikely that there are more than a few gay fellers with the name of Ben.

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

cmon,an nfl qb,that would be awesome.rock star nowadays isn't all its cracked up to be.I'd go with sports star.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Well I wouldn?t want to be a netball?sorry basketball player; they look ridiculous in those long shorts and you have to be so tall and lanky, its not natural. I would like to be a musician, but not of the sell out ?Pop Idol? variety then can all go and get bent. I think though after careful consideration I would rather just take the money and run, fame you can keep it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit