Staying awake during the Watchtower study

by drahcir yarrum 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim Lad
    Jim Lad

Somebody,

Yes, I know, I was very artistic myself. District Conventions were the worst! It must be confessed you young woman with the classy skirts are a real turn on. Anyway, keep up the painting, haha

• hippikon
    hippikon

Stay awake Win a prize – Yes folks it’s that easy. Everyone is a winner! You could be driving home with this brand new spirit anointed ball point pen.(ooooh) Endure the entire public talk and watchtower and you could be the proud owner of these magic beans. (gasp) Step right up!

• reagan_oconnor
    reagan_oconnor

As a teenager, I used to look through the magazines or skim the Bible for references to sexual activity...

---> THEN I would fantasize about the person in front of me... or behind me... or next to me...

... or all (ORAL?) three!!!

I'm gonna burn...
    Reagan

I am the master of my fate/I am the captain of my soul.

• hippikon
    hippikon

reagan : Can I sit next to you? Or behind or in front?

• Cocogurl
    Cocogurl

Now this is really bad. I had read somewhere that women could have orgasms just by thinking about it. So guess what I practiced doing during all those very boring talks!

• justhuman
    justhuman

20. Meditate on a new "enlightment" ( for instance: the generation ) and try to "prophecy" the next explanation on the matter...

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Cocogurl, did it work?

Enquiring minds want to know.

"By doubting we come at truth" -Cicero

• justhuman
    justhuman

21. Look for subliminals in the artwork of that WT issue - you can always bring the "Live forever" book along for help, if needed!
    ( Caution: don`t get caught turning the WT upside-down... that could give suspicions to the elders! oh, sorry, Elders! )

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Completely deface the *sacred* journel by filling every spare margin with doodles, then after that, the real fun starts by drawing in the stuff the artists in bethel 'forgot' LOL. ie. drawing goatees on the ecstatic looking family kneeling next to the bubbling brook on page 6, piercing the nose of the elder conducting the book study on page 2, etc. etc. yup...those were the boring old days

BW

"The important thing is to not stop questioning" Albert Einstein

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Oh god...

Getting distracted reading other articles, random sections of the Bible, but the best one is...

... a baby.

Carte Blanche to do whatever the hell you like all meeting, like research how to exit without getting your ass df'd, DURING meetings, with 'restless' (I swear I never pinched the baby) child.

When I was youger I went for the circum-Twickers baby buggy record using very willing nephews. My record for the '82 DA is still unbroken.

Being on sound was great. But doing the book or the mag counter was better - you could always slip away...

Volunteering was fun too; especially as a kid; giving out cushions, selling refreshments... as an attendant, if you worked the stands during the DA, you could see exactly WHY they tell sisters to wear slips...

I was also a WT graffiti artist, but I graduated to having a wank in the toilets during the meeting...

However, the best solution is not to go. My sympathy to those who still have to go through circumstance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit