Tell us about you

by kls 62 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Are you married or single? = Married (for the second time) for almost 3 1/2 years. Divorced from my first wife of 23 years, a JW who dumped me for not being theocratic enough, then divorced me based on HER adultery.

Do you have children ? = One daughter, 25 and married.

Do you have pets? = two dogs (which are originally my wife's) - a Sheltie and a Golden Retreiver. That's down from 4 dogs when we got married. Sh had an older Sheltie with congestive heart failure that died a few months ago, and my 17-year-old daschchund died a year ago Thanksgiving weekend.

What are your hobbies? = collecting all kinds of books, especially religion and science fiction, and comic books. Also watching movies and TV series on DVD. Accompanying my wife to live theater several times a year. Working out at the gym (more a health thing than a hobby).

Are you a grandparent? = nope, not yet.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Are you married or single? I am Married 5 1/2 years

Do you have children ? yes 1 Girl 3 years old and 1 Boy 1 year old

Do you have pets? Not anymore...does my husband count? Or should I add him to the list of children?

What are your hobbies? Art

Are you a grandparent? No I am only 24......if I was I would be a hot Grandmama!

Brooke

• clementine
    clementine

are you married? no do you have children? no again do you have pets? i had a cat, she passed away a few years ago what are your hobbies? drawing, playing the piano and the guitar, friends... are you a grandparent? well, i'm only 20... ;-))

• lilybird
    lilybird

Am I married? yes. for 26 years

Do I have children? Yes. 3 ..2 sons and 1 daughter

Do i have pets? yes. a golden lab who is like another child

Do I have hobbies? I like to hike, swim, long walks with my husband, watching my son play university football

Am I a grandparent? No, hopefully not for a while yet, at least until my kids are done college :)

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Are you married or single? = married 32 years!

Do you have children ? = Two boys

Do you have pets? = Three fish: Nemo, Jaws & Dora Thinking of getting a dog or cat but don't know if I want the extra work.

What are your hobbies? = Reading, scrapbooking, writing poetry, annoying my husband and children

Are you a grandparent? = 1 grandaughter and 1 grandson

• FairMind
    FairMind

Are you married or single? = Twice Married

Do you have children ? = 4 originals 3 step

Do you have pets? = no

What are your hobbies? Biking, Hiking, exercising, JWD

Are you a grandparent? = 6 originals 1 step

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

nice thread!

am single but living with partner

no kids

3 fish

hobbies - this board, writing, reading,swimming,partying, flirting, making new friends, movies - especially horror thriller genre

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Married.

Kid on the way.

3 cats and one beagle.

I collect DVD horror films, both vintage and new. I also read philosophy, theology, and other esoterica. My library card never rests! Lately I've been enjoying American Idol, for even nerds are not immune to popular cultural manipulation!

CZAR

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Ohhh thats good for a hobbie...I Love American Idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I should try out this year...hey I might get a free trip to Hollywood!

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Ok here are all my hobbies:

ER: Dr. Luka Kovac(so hot)

Ty Pennington(so cute)

Joey show: Joey (so cute)

ohhh there is so many boys so little time!

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit