Tell us about you

by kls 62 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

So many posters and most communicate either on this site or have the pleasure to meet in person and know much of some posters lives ,but for thos who don't ( like me ) let's share some of our lives with others,,,

Are you married or single? = Me married

Do you have children ? = yes i have 4 all growd up ,,,,2boys ,2girls

Do you have pets? = two dogs ,,,basset hound & a Blood hound

What are your hobbies? = cars ,fast cars ( mopars) I have a 1968 Dodgecharger . I like going to classic car shows

Are you a grandparent? = yes i have 5

What would you like to share??

I should also add my name is ,,,,,,,Kathy,,,,really it is . And you thought i was kls ,,,,ha ha

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Are you married or single? = Recycled

Do you have children ? = No

Do you have pets? = 2 turtles and a cockatoo

What are your hobbies? = Camping, hiking, computers, motorcycles

Are you a grandparent? = No

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Are you married or single? = Married

Do you have children ? = 1 girl (almost 4 1/2) 1 boy (almost 2 1/2)

Do you have pets? = No

What are your hobbies? = Writing song lyrics, internet, reading magazines and watching reality shows.

Are you a grandparent? = No, but I have 3 out of 4 of my grandparents still alive and in my life.

State I want to move to = Hawaii or Florida (more likely one)

• wednesday
    wednesday

Are you married or single? married

Do you have children ? 2 adults now

Do you have pets?yes, 3 cats and a dog , and fish

What are your hobbies? fighting for the rights of the disabled,physical, mental , Social security reform

Are you a grandparent? yes

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Are you married or single? = Me divorceded

Do you have children ? = yes I have 2 girls 10 and 11.5 years old

Do you have pets? = can't keep anything alive, move to much...see screename

What are your hobbies? = cars ,fast cars ( currently F-150 Lightning). I like scubadiving, painting, travelling (see screename again)

Are you a grandparent? = easy on the grandparents thing...I'm only 32 ...at least I'd BETTER NOT BE!!!!!! SEE KIDS AGES!!!!! DAMMIT FIGURES I'D HAVE GIRLS *storms off to check on gun prices*

W

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Are you married or single?
    Married

Do you have children ?
    No

Do you want children?
    No

Do you have pets?
    One cat

What are your hobbies?
    Reading, Making things, the countryside.

Are you a grandparent?
    No

What do you collect?
    Pewter and Playing cards.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Are you married or single? Married, yes KLS.

Do you have children ?- Biologically, No, I , however am a Stepparent.

Do you have pets?- Unfortunately, several, a dog, a cat, and they do tollerate each other, one lowly neglected goldfish who we have to constantly ask everyday, " Did you feed the fish today?" and one Red Tailed Boa Constrictor, who I tollerate, otherwise he'd be living in a dessert in Arizona somewhere. It belongs to the stepson and is fed about 4 previously killed rats a month, frozen and defrosted. I couldn't take the sight of watching the snake kill poor, helpless, defenseless little white mice for food, so the Petco People suggested using already killed dead rats, sits much better on my conscience now.

What are your hobbies?- Cars, cars and more cars, The 68 Dodge Charger is one of my top 10 dream cars. KLS, when I was a kid in L.A. they were the coolest cars to see, I played with Hot Wheels, and had several 68 Dodge Chargers in Hot Wheels as a child, and I still collect them to this day. When I'm not on JWD all day, I'm often stuck driving Gran Turismo 3, the only true driving simulator and racing game on the planet to date, at least until Gran Turismo 4 comes out, I'm a sometime auto mechanic now, took it up in community college. I drive a 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII, very fast car!!!
    I like going to classic car shows - Just once before I close my eyes for the last time, I want to own a Hot Rod, a Mustang with a serious 5.0 engine, or a Z/28 Camaro!!! Cars are my life, that and a nice Yamaha TL6, 6 string Bass Guitar. So cool to know you're a car nutt too!!!
  • MAHABA
    MAHABA

Are you married or single? = Me married Do you have children ? = 1 Boy, 19 Do you have pets? = two dogs , a big one and a small One, and 10.000.000 dust mites in my bed. What are your hobbies? = photography (people and landscape), writing(in French),information technology,Classical Music. Are you a grandparent? = no.

• kls
    kls

Prophecor,,,well since you asked about cars,,,,,i also have a ,,,, 69Roadrunner 380 built and a ,, 71Dodgechallenger 440

Charger is in the shop having a 440 engine put in was a 318

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Are you married or single? = Divorced....

Do you have children ? = I have 2...one boy 4 years old and one girl almost 16

Do you have pets? = yes, I have 2..one boy 4 years old and one girl almost 16.......ok ok...we have a cat & a fish

What are your hobbies? = My kids, reading, art, gardening

Are you a grandparent? = Not yet thank God....I have been promised that I will not be a grandmother for a few more years. I'm holding her to that and have taken to locking her bedroom door & providing meals into the little slot I've installed in her door so she can't leave.

SK....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit