Hey Women! Faithful Slave Sez You're Dumb!

by metatron 42 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Okay musky,

Time to make a "call".

Please show some newer quotes that are either in agreement or disagreement with metatron's August, 1967 find.

Hawk

• musky
    musky

Andee,
    I appreciated your comments. Your last comment about witnesses leaving in droves to celebrate christmas, pretty much sums up what I was trying to say. When I think of "perfect" in the gov. body sense, I feel that everything that has been put on printed page by them in Gods name has to be correct in idea, from russel's time forward.There could not have been changes in doctrine.(example: "generation that witnessed 1914 will not pass away". now it seems that they will need to change this teaching somehow).
    To me, it seems that this and other doctrinal changes are what is important to me, and not so much an article on how women have smaller craniums and therefore are not as smart as men. I just dismissed this as being something stupid put out in the awake magazine years ago.
    Your comments really started me thinking. Thank you. Musky

• musky
    musky

hawkaw,
    I will try to find something to post here about recent articles about how the GB feels about women. Im not very good on the computer, but will try.

It seems that what is being taught mostly now is having respect for women. I cannot find a quote from them saying exactly that women are as smart as men, but I feel that it is implied.

"waiting" had very interesting comments. musky

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit