HELP ME! I am stuck in JWD and cannot get off-line!

by BrendaCloutier 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Thanks for having me.

Keep comin' back, it works if you work it.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Hi Andy!

Kansas District Overbeer

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Yesterday...I made it all the way to my hotel (sniff) and then came all the way back to my office to get my pc so I go go online at my hotel...

*sobs uncontrollably*

I'm just so weak

W

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LOL Brenda- didn't you know that Simon is at fault for just about everything in the world?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

There, there, wanderlustguy. I fully understand.

When we were on vacation in Mazatlan, Mexico? I made up the excuse to go across the street to the internet cafe for my email. While there I snuck onto JWD and into the chat. Not just once during vacation, but several times!

I paid for my "sins". The brother of the cafe manager had a cold and was coughing and snorting on all of the computers. I did think about leaving and coming back. But I just couldn't. I came home with his cold. It was miserable.

• Simon
    Simon

LOL

For a small fee I can block your IP address

• upside/down
    upside/down

It's not your fault... it's a disease. Like ADD ya know.

u/d (of the I'm afflicted too class)

• Valis
    Valis

JWDD

• kls
    kls

You is stuck here

cause you want candy from Valis.

Okay ,here Brenda you can have a piece,,,,,,,now go CLEAN YOUR DIRTY HOUSE!!!!!

Did i say that ? What has come over me ? Did i say clean? Is there a doctor on board?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I know when I have been on here too long is when the kids get real quiet(not the quiet where they are playing a good game of cards they are only 3 and 1)....I think to myself I know they did not kill each other. I just wonder if I have enough 409 to clean up the walls.

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit