HELP ME! I am stuck in JWD and cannot get off-line!

by BrendaCloutier 72 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

So do I need to get 2 jobs now!

Then maybe I'll be too tired to be here like I doooooo!!!!

Uh Ohhhhhhh, I have potatoes over flowing on the stove!!!!!!

brb

• fairchild
    fairchild

*stands up, eyes spilling hot tears*

Hi I am Chris and I'm a JWD addict as well. My family and my pets moved out when I asked the plumber to turn my office chair into a toilet seat, in order not to lose precious on - line time while using the facilities.

(oops, that was bad)

• FMZ
    FMZ

I think this is a browser problem... check your cookies and delete your temporary files. :P

FMZ

• bebu
    bebu

<----fairchild... here's a tissue...

As for me, I'm still in denial.

bebu

• fairchild
    fairchild

Thanks a lot for the tissue, Bebu. Could I have one more? This one is soaking wet already.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Hubby stands up straight and yells, "I told you you were hooked, woman! Now give me that mouse!....Give it to me....now..." *Scuffle breaks out* *Jeannie regains control of the mouse*

Phew! That was a close one!

J

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I shut my browser three times yesterday, just to instinctively open it up in JWD!!!
    I'm starting to understand why people take being deleted so disfavourably. It's the DTs, I tell ya!!!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

ok ok ok ...

I'm an addict too , but because I want to (errr not really sure of that yet ... but I don't care for now )

• prophecor
    prophecor

You know you're addicted when:

a. You have JWD as your start page

b.You guard your passcode with your life

c.Your wife thinks your having an online affair with someone named Hoobastank

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

This meeting will now come to order...............Let's all join hands and recite the Serenity Prayer............ Nope, I never left my 'puter all night................. (fixed, glazed stare from lack of sleep)

Good Morning JWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit