HELP ME! I am stuck in JWD and cannot get off-line!

by BrendaCloutier 72 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Proph, please keep your microphone off so we don't hear you flush.....

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I have so much work and I too am stuck.

Is JWD my new cult?

• prophecor
    prophecor

And I was just getting ready to go, and somebody just had to respond, I mean, I've truly got people waiting on me to do things, and they just dont understand.

So I'm gonna go now, ya'll. Honestly, I'm just gonna sign right off, right now, yep, just you wait and see, I tell ya' I'm really gonna do it, uhhuuh, you'll see

Here I go,............see I tol.......

• codeblue
    codeblue

Brenda, omg............I have done a thread about this, a few months ago.

Sorry to hear about your JWD addiction........it seems to happen to all of us posters!!!!!!!!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Just makin sure that I've left, and .........................yes I have not ......but here I go for real this time, honestly ,,,,,,,,,,yep, any minute now!!!....Poof

Poof.........Poof...........Come on, Here we go Pooff!!!.....There that does it

• prophecor
    prophecor

Damn..............I almost made it tooo.............

Darn it Code Blue...

I was just about t

• heathen
    heathen

I've been a jwd junky for years now ............. I don't even have a life . trying to unerstand the mentallity of the WTBTS has become a leading force in my life . Are you sure there are no hypnotic symbols on this site , we are all simons people now , all hail simon , simom sssssssssssimonnn.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I'm so hungry I can't stand it...but just have to look one...more...time...

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

aaargh...did it again!

• heathen
    heathen

OH my gawd now I'm compelled to comment on your avatar of johnny flipping the bird ........ love it . I almost bought a poster of that the other day ................. one thing I can say about my adiction is that I've really been working on typing and spelling skills .......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit