HELP ME! I am stuck in JWD and cannot get off-line!

by BrendaCloutier 72 Replies latest jw friends

• FMZ
    FMZ

d. To get online, you click Internet Explorer, then without hesitation click Favorites -> JWD, before you realize you wanted to check your hotmail.

FMZ

• prophecor
    prophecor

It's 6:30 in the AM, do you know where my ZZZZZZZZZZZ's BBBBBBBBBBB's

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

JWD is my homepage...

Talk about timewasting!

CZAR

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

since I've noticed this topic ... I always feel concerned PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ...

• bebu
    bebu
    c.Your wife thinks your having an online affair with someone named Hoobastank

LOL!! That is so funny!

bebu

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Oh, I'm so grateful, I don't feel so alone in my addiction anymore.

Give it up?

No way in H E double Hockeystixx

(oh no, that's an invite for an intervention!)

Oh well, at least I'm no longer in de-Nile...

{PS Kev knows I'm not having an online affair.... I tell him all about youse guys}

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

JWD is not my homepage. This is good. It is not a one-click doez all button... yet. I still have to go to favorites to get here.

Translation: I don't buy by the keg with sipping straw.... yet.

The powderroom is only 10 ft away (3 meters). The coffee is alllllll theeeee wayyyyy uppppp stairrrsssss..... OMG! I need another cuppa. BRB

• prophecor
    prophecor

How do explain to your mate that, its not them, it's all of you!!!

*from the I'm way too tired to explain why I have to talk to you's and not enough to her's society*

• prophecor
    prophecor

And just like right here, this moment, yeah this one right here, I just tried to walk away, and it's like, I just couldn't do it, it's something that keeps pulling me in, can't move away, OK, maybe ,maybe now, hold on, just one more, Bathrom, Bathroom, Bathroom.

There I've Done It!!!

Yes!!!

Yes!!! Almo................

• prophecor
    prophecor

Now, I can think again, boy, that settles it, I'm going for the laptop, I'm gonna go wireless so I won't miss anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit