SIGNS NEVER SEEN ON THE KINGDOM HALL BULLETIN BOARD.

by TresHappy 69 Replies latest social humour

• juni
    juni

karaoke night !!!

BRING YOUR NEIGHBOR AND ENJOY A NIGHT FREE OF KINGDOM MUSIC !!

GET DOWN AND SHAKE YOUR BOOTY !!

OPEN BAR AT THE LITERATURE COUNTER -

ANY CONTRIBUTIONS APPRECIATED (BOOZE OR MONEY)

JUNI~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• inbyathread
    inbyathread
    Due to obvious and internal apostate activity locally we are now withdrawing the bulletin board facility! DB74

Before you take it down, shouldn't that be information board? HA HA HA HA HA

• Mastodon
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Choir Try-Outs

Actors needed for live nativity scene.

Summer Sunday school teachers and volunteers wanted.

Singles mixer in the basement lounge on Saturday. We are lucky to have Sister Stylin willing to do free makeovers during the mixer.

Wanted: Parish Pianist. Part time paid position. Inquire at the literature counter.

Local psycholgist and police officials will be giving a free community service talk in the main hall on Tuesday at 7 p.m.: "Why it is bad to spank your children". The public is welcome.

Parish basketball team forming soon.

Volunteers wanted for the church redecorating committee. We plan on getting rid of the orange 1970s theme so we can get a fresh stylish look. We also plan on installing some new windows.

Communion ministers wanted.

Here are some photos of Sister and Brother Jones' recent wedding on the beach, officiated by Sister Peeohh.

Sunday's public talk will be entitled, "Using the blessing of college in your service to God." Volunteers wanted to restore the cross from the front of the hall, that was damaged in the recent storm. We are happy to announce that the library has been converted to a smoking lounge. Now all the smokers can listen to the meetings via loudspeaker and smoke to their heart's content.
  • Mastodon
    Mastodon

SIN, FONDUE AND YOU! WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW! Special Talk this Sunday.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Congratulations to Sister Enema for winning the Jackpot on last Sunday's Bingo!

• Honesty
    Honesty

F.A.I.T.H. MEETS THIS TUESDAY @ 6 P.M.

F.A.I.T.H. SCHEDULE

6:00 P.M. - CLASS TIME

6:45 P.M. - TEAM TIME

7:00 P.M. - VISITATION

8:30 P.M. - REPORT TIME

Sandwiches, snacks and drinks will be available each evening - if anyone is interested in helping contact Bob - 621-7581

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

SPECIAL TALK THIS SUNDAY!

"Outside the Closet with Rutherford and Russel"

They were more than just our founding fathers. Come join us this Sunday and learn more about the history of these gentle lovers and how they overcame those who were opposed to their special love.

Clothing optional

B.Y.O.B.

• slugga
    slugga
    Clothing optional

Reminds me of a boating holiday I once went on with a family that were newish to the truth, they were all baptised though, it was 3 fleshly brothers and their sister that I was seeing along with one of the brothers wives all 5 had come into the truth together... anyway, first morning I woke up and everyones Butt Naked and thats the way they stayed the whole time they were on the boat. Thing is no one told me it was gonna be like that and i certainly wasn't gonna run back and tell the elders or anyone else that I'd been trapped all week with a family of naked brothers and sisters, they'd have thought I'd have been up to all sorts and never trusted me again.

Matt

• rebel8
    rebel8

Every time I hear the word "fleshly", I throw up a little bit, in my mouth. That and "gathering".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit